- 1 Why You Need to Meal Prep ?
- 2 Meal Prep Recipes
- 3 1. Low-Carb Loaf Tin Lasagne Meal Prep Ideas
- 4 2. Seared Tuna Steak & Sweet Potato Wedges
- 5 3. Speedy Harissa Chicken & Tabbouleh Prep Meal
- 6 4. Spicy One-Pot Lentil Dal Meal Prep
- 7 5. Asian Peanut Butter Sesame Chicken
- 8 6. Breakfast Burritos For All Week Long Meal Prep
- 9 7. Cheesy Pasta Bake 4 Ways Prep Meal
- 10 8. Sweet Potato & Chorizo Hash Prep Meal
- 11 9. Lean Creamy Sausage Pasta Prep Meal
- 12 10. High-Protein Kedgeree Meal Prep Ideas
- 13 11. Low-Carb Teriyaki Beef Zoodles Meal Prep
- 14 12. One-Tray Cashew Chicken
- 15 13. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Prep Meal
- 16 14. Sweet Paprika Vegan Bowl & Chocolate Protein Balls
- 17 15. Chicken, Sweet Potato & Greens
- 18 16. Low-Carb Burrito Jars Meal Prep Ideas
- 19 17. Quick Spicy Cajun Salmon & Garlicky Veg
- 20 18. Ultimate High-Protein Stuffed Peppers 4 Ways
- 21 19. Superfood Overnight Oats eal Prep Ideas
- 22 20. Bangin’ Barbecue Chicken & Rice Prep Meal
- 23 21. Low Calorie Meal Prep Lime & Chilli Turkey Burgers
- 24 22. 3-Day Malaysian Chicken Satay Meal Prep Ideas
- 25 23. Keto Meal Prep
Why You Need to Meal Prep ?
We have specific reasons why you should prepare your foods on weekly basis. Let’s find out the answers below.
1. Make healthy eating effortless
With just a little work on the weekend, you don’t have to think about prepping meals for several days. Your life is getting simpler.
2. Pre-portioned food
To lose weight and build muscle, you must scale out your foods. But weighing all the meals can be tiring. Pre-packed ones help you get the exact number of calories for sure.
3. Nutrient timing is everything
One of the most critical keys to a balanced diet is knowing when to eat. By preparing your dishes ahead of time, you can consume the nutrients at the right time.
4. Your time is precious
You are wasting time when you buy ingredients and cook every day. With meal planning, you are able to spend more time with family and enjoy a leisure activity
Meal Prep Recipes
Here are meal prep menus that will make your belly full, without going off your diet track. It’s much nicer if you put them in multiple-compartment food containers.
1. Low-Carb Loaf Tin Lasagne Meal Prep Ideas
The timeless lasagna is more wholesome with the greatness of turkey meat. Cook an entire tray of lasagna. Then, divide it into 3 equal parts.
2. Seared Tuna Steak & Sweet Potato Wedges
This appetizing tuna steak offers you adequate seafood protein. Delightful potato wedges are low in carbohydrate. What a well-balanced food!
3. Speedy Harissa Chicken & Tabbouleh Prep Meal
Herby tabbouleh and garlicky baked chicken seriously win over your family supper for 3 days. Plus, brown rice is teeming with a complex carb. Read also other healthy food articles :
4. Spicy One-Pot Lentil Dal Meal Prep
Undoubtedly, this delicacy fits in veganism. You get the daily intake of high plant protein from lentil dal. While the chickpeas provide you vitamins and minerals.
5. Asian Peanut Butter Sesame Chicken
Craving for Thai takeaways? We recommend you to prepare a healthy version of peanut butter poultry. Although it’s sauteed, it still has delectable, nutty, and slightly sweet flavors.
6. Breakfast Burritos For All Week Long Meal Prep
Cook a batch of burritos on Sunday. Store them in your refrigerator freezer. Pop the tantalizing and nutritious burritos in the microwave for 2 minutes to brighten up your breakfasts.
7. Cheesy Pasta Bake 4 Ways Prep Meal
Up your pasta game by making various pasta bake casseroles. They come in 4 flavors – chicken and broccoli, tuna pasta, mac and cauliflower, and bacon and onion. The high-protein cheese becomes a key ingredient here.
8. Sweet Potato & Chorizo Hash Prep Meal
This menu is suitable for any time, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sweet potato looks more tempting when combined with sunny-side-up eggs and smoky beef sausage.
9. Lean Creamy Sausage Pasta Prep Meal
When the hunger strikes, give this lean protein-dense food a try. Replace your sausage with reduced-fat one. German-style cheese (quark) spices up your lunches on weekdays.
10. High-Protein Kedgeree Meal Prep Ideas
This mouth-watering dish definitely fuels your body for longer due to its dietary fiber and protein contents. Perhaps, you can couple it with slices of hard-boiled eggs.
11. Low-Carb Teriyaki Beef Zoodles Meal Prep
Believe it or not, a pan is the only one utensil to prepare this pleasant menu. Furthermore, zucchini noodles ensure your food is low-carb. Teriyaki beef fulfills your high-quality protein and fat needs.
12. One-Tray Cashew Chicken
“Take-out” stuff can be healthy too. On prep session, go for tender chicken and crisp veggies. Cook them for 20 minutes and you have palatable lunches for the next 4 days.
13. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad Prep Meal
Softness from pasta, crunch from vegetable salad and buffalo spicy poultry in one bite. Your taste buds would dance of course.
14. Sweet Paprika Vegan Bowl & Chocolate Protein Balls
Raw energy balls are full of flavors and loaded with protein. You can eat these little kicks on the go. Additionally, tofu and chickpeas are roasted in sweet paprika spice.
15. Chicken, Sweet Potato & Greens
It’s such a non-boring way to consume poultry breast, potato, and veggies. Uniquely, you can include some flavors in 4 containers too.
16. Low-Carb Burrito Jars Meal Prep Ideas
Fill up your mason jars with colorful veggies such as lettuce, cilantro, spinach, and tomatoes. Add in chopped grilled chicken, cooked white rice, quinoa, and sliced avocado.
17. Quick Spicy Cajun Salmon & Garlicky Veg
The zesty skin-side up salmon fillets are loaded with protein and heart-healthy fats. They can help you increase muscle. While the green veggies are rich in fiber.
18. Ultimate High-Protein Stuffed Peppers 4 Ways
Prepare this meal in advance will be worth of delicious lunches. The red bell peppers are stuffed with pepperoni pizza, egg sandwich, chili cheese, and burrito.
19. Superfood Overnight Oats eal Prep Ideas
The texture of this sweet treat is like pudding. Macadamia nuts turn it into the superfood-rich dish. When you are hungry, just grab it from the refrigerator.
20. Bangin’ Barbecue Chicken & Rice Prep Meal
Yup, it just takes less than 15 minutes to serve the food. It’s bursting with flavors and protein goodness.
21. Low Calorie Meal Prep Lime & Chilli Turkey Burgers
Wanna get fitter and leaner? Consume these citrusy turkey burgers. You are also gonna be the winner of dish prep game.
22. 3-Day Malaysian Chicken Satay Meal Prep Ideas
Improve your plain roasted hen and broccoli with classic Malaysian cuisine. Microwave it for 3 minutes until hot. Super easy!
23. Keto Meal Prep
If you are keto devotee, you must eat high-fat, moderate-protein, and low-carb foods. This diet regimen aims for burning the fat and building muscle. In addition, you could select crispy sesame chicken thighs and cheesy cloud biscuit as your keto-friendly menus.
Sticking to the ketogenic lifestyle obviously needs consistent planning. Achieve the wellness in your life by stealing our meal prep ideas. To keep you from feeling tiresome, you can side the dishes with rice of your choice. Lastly, do not hesitate to indulge in those delicacies!
that’s a couple of meal preparation ideas that you could make use of as one these days’s concepts as well as definitely an excellent and also healthy way for your household. Do not fail to remember to keep yourself and also your family healthy and balanced by using organic composition and correct food preparation approaches. good luck! (Source: Jennifer Blow).
For keto meal prep ideas you check this is out: (https://howtothisandthat.com/keto-breakfast-biscuits/)