Hanging out with your family should be the best quality time. You can push aside work and other personal matters for a while. Relax with them and do fun stuff together. A family time is when you get to be yourself and enjoy meals together. Whether it is lunch or dinner, you and your family might need some chicken recipes.
Why chicken recipes? Chicken dishes are the most common favourites when it comes to hanging out in large groups. For example: there are many restaurants that serve chicken dishes. Chicken can also be purchased in almost many stores. Unless you are a vegetarian or a vegan, it will be quite a challenge to find anyone who does not like chicken.
Another deal is how to get creative with chicken recipes. Although friend chicken is the most popular kind, you can also have it other ways. Whether it is baked, grilled, sauteed, or roasted, some of the choices are here. Read them all before you take your pick.
1. Nashvile Hot Chicken Recipes
If you are into something super spicy, be ready to taste this chicken recipe from Nashville. Fried, with extra tabasco, black pepper, and perhaps chili powder or other special spicy sauces plus pickles on the side, eating this will equal to an hour of workout at the gym or staying in a sauna.
For a family dinner, you might want to go easy on the children with this. Since their digestive system is still weak, eating too much Nashville hot chicken will be a danger for them. Perhaps you also need to have another separate, chicken dish which is children-friendly.
2. Chicken Tenders Recipes
Lots of ways to cook chicken tenders. Its non-boned texture makes this meat perfect for any kind of cooking. This time we will share chicken tenders recipe restaurant style. We present the video below so you can easily practice it.
It is not hard to tell that this is one of the most favourite chicken dishes. Almost everyone, especially children, loves chicken tender. You can use varieties of dippings to make it taste more delicious.
Chicken tender is also known as boneless chicken or chicken fingers. No wonder this is safe for children. To make some for your family lunch or dinner, you can:
- Put some cornflakes into an aluminum foil, ziplock bag.
- Lay the bag and crush the cornflakes with a rolling pin.
- Put the cornflake crumbs into a plate.
- Put one or 1.5 cups of flour in a separate bowl.
- In the same bowl, add a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of pepper powder, and a teaspoon of paprika.
- Still in the same bowl, add half a teaspoon of nutmeg powder, half a teaspoon of dried thyme, and half a teaspoon of parsley.
- Add another half a teaspoon of dried basil and half a teaspoon of garlic powder into the same bowl. After that, start mixing well.
- On another separate bowl, crack two eggs and put the wash in there.
- In the same bowl, add half a cup of butter milk and whisk it.
- Add half a teaspoon of salt and whisk it.
- Prepare the chicken breast cut in strips. Roll them in the egg wash.
- After that, roll the strips in spiced/flavoured flour.
- Shake off the excess flour before putting the strips on the rack for ten minutes.
- Wash the strips in the egg wash, roll them in the cornflake crumbs, and leave them in hot oil on medium heat. This process is called ‘deep frying’.
- Deep fry the chicken strips until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them on a plate with the sauce of your choice. For example: garlic onion, chili, or
Look delicious, right? No need to go to a restaurant. You can now make them from home. The video above may inspire you to practice how to cook chicken tenders recipe restaurant style. But if you are not satisfied. Let’s continue with the other recipes below.
3. Butter Chicken Recipe
After checking out the chicken recipes from the west, now let’s head to the east. From New Delhi, India, we have butter chicken dish for your family lunch or dinner. This cooking method was created in the early 20th century. The goal was to make sure that the dried out chicken pieces could still be edible and yummy.
Just soften them with tomatoes or butter. Since this chicken dish uses butter, the texture is creamier. Serve them with rice and some vegetables. All is set.
4. Chicken Tikka Masalla
Created in the UK by Indian immigrants, this chicken dish is spicier than butter chicken recipe. The yogurt functions as a tenderiser for the chicken. Other important ingredients include garlic, ginger, and spices marinated with a lot of flavour.
You can add parsley or basil. Served with rice, chicken tikka masala is perfect for family dinner, especially during cold weather. Little kids may not be able to handle this dish yet. It is better that you serve them a less spicy alternative.
This is also one of the most favourite finger foods you can eat anytime you like. Easy to make and tasty, Honey Chipotle Chicken Drumsticks are usually served along with sweet potato, french fries, and southwest avocado ranch dipping. Hmm, yummy.
For your family lunch or dinner, this is what you need to do to serve this menu:
- 8 to 10 drumsticks per serving
- 2 teaspoons of chipotle chili powder
- A teaspoon of sea salt
- A teaspoon of garlic powder
- A lime (juiced up to 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or avocado oil
- Fresh cilantro (chopped) or more lime slices to juice over the chicken (for the garnish)
The cooking process:
- Put the chipotle chili powder and garlic powder, along with sea salt into a small bowl. Then add 1 lime juice, honey, and oil. After that,mix them well.
- Pour the combo over the drumsticks in a sealable container. Keep them tightly covered and put the container in a fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat your stove to 200 Celcius. Put the drumsticks on a frying pan that is big enough for a casserole dish. Bake them for 40 minutes. Spoon off some of the drippings over each drumsticks before heating them again for another five minutes. This will turn the drumsticks into golden brown.
Pour the drippings back over the drumsticks. Serve them with lime wedges and sliced fresh cilantro
To prep for a fridge freezer meal:
Place the drumsticks in a gallon sized freezer bag. Put the sauce over the poultry, making certain to obtain each item well layered. Place the bag in the freezer. When all set to prepare, allow thaw as well as cook as directed. For Another Chicken recipes you can visit: (cookinglightcom)