Donate to the National Security Network
Build and Shape a Strong Progressive National Security and Foreign Policy Infrastructure
The National Security Network (NSN) is a dynamic fusion of think tank, communications, advocacy, and convener organization that develops and promotes progressive foreign policy and national security solutions for exercising American power and addressing global challenges.
- Board led by Sandy Berger and Rand Beers
- Staff with a wealth of experience and close relationships within diplomatic and military services, legislative process, and political and advocacy campaigns
- Weekly talking points influence more than 2,000 Washington and U.S. thought and policy leaders
- Convener and hub of progressive conversations and solution-building on foreign policy issues for 10 years
- Regularly invited to appear on America’s top news outlets including CNN, MSNBC, and Al Jazeera