Bill French is a Policy Analyst at the National Security Network. His work focuses on U.S. national security strategy, defense policy and Asia-Pacific security affairs. His writings have been published in Defense News, Huffington Post, the National Interest and CNN, among others. He holds an M.A. from the University of Chicago and a B.A. from Monmouth College in Illinois.
In the News
- Bill French Quoted in IHS Jane’s 360 on an Islamic State AUMF, August 22, 2014
- Opinion - A Bad Move: Further NATO Expansion | Bill French, May 2, 2014
- Bill French Quoted in World Politics Review on USN Aircraft Carriers, February 13, 2014
- Policy Brief – Navigating an AUMF for the Islamic State: Toward a High-Standard Authorization | Bill French and J. Dana Stuster, September 18, 2014
- Report – Ending the Endless War: An Incremental Approach to Repealing the 2001 AUMF | Bill French and John Bradshaw, August 2014
- Report – U.S. Policy towards North Korea: Strategic Shaping and Interim Steps to Denuclearization | National Security Network and National Committee on North Korea, February 2014